2.21.2009

Oh What a Beautiful Morning!

Oh, what a beautiful day! I've got a beautiful feeling, everything's going my way!

Wow, it's so gorgeous outside today that I am in the BEST mood ever!! It's 60 degrees! For the first time since -I don't know- October, I'm wearing shorts and a t-shirt and went out in my flip flops! Oh how I've missed those wonderful little shoes... The most comfortable thing that ever happened to my piggies.

I've always thought of myself as a generally happy person. But it's on warm, sunny days like today, after a long cold winter, that I get even happier! Feeling the warmth of the sun on my back makes me want to run, skip, play, dance, and sing! I just want to be outside ALL day! And it puts a permanent smile on my face. How can you not LOVE a day like today?

Yes, I know winter is not quite over yet, but it's finally at the point where every few days Mr. Sun will grace us with his wonderful, warm presence, and we can forget for a little bit that it's still February. Ahh Spring, how I love you.

3 comments:

Cait said...

don't be fooled. sometimes the sun comes out in provo, but its still below freezing.

tdyhtrfyhrt;hjr said...

i love your new background!! :)

Rachel said...

I am completely jealous of your very cool blog. My friend Tamee likes it too, she called me to tell me about it. Made me feel very guilty for not having read yours for a while. I love blogs, can't wait till I have MUCH more time to goof around with it.
love...rachel