2.09.2009

dum dee dum

Well, it's been a while since I've posted anything, so here I am, though I don't really have anything exciting to write about.

Life is the same as always, work, school, and never getting to see my husband for more than 2 hours a day. But so it goes, and I'm glad we both have jobs!

You know you've changed from the California girl you used to be when you get excited about 45 degree weather. It's warmer than 20 or 32, so I'll take it! Unfortunately, it's starting to get a little snowy outside again; hopefully it wont last very long and Spring will arrive soon.

I got my hair highlighted and cut today, and remember how much more I like it when it's lighter! Nate was happy that I came home with my hair still chin-length, just a little neater and not super short.

That's about all for now! Maybe sometime soon I'll have something more interesting to say.

No comments: