10.10.2008

Movin' In

Well, Nate and I have finally moved into our new apartment, and I'm SO glad to be out of the old one! The owners were a big fat bunch of extortionists. I could go on a HUGE rant about that right now, but I will refrain.

So yes, now we have cinder block walls, but to be totally honest, I don't even notice them, except that it's freezing in here. Luckily, we have FREE heat, so that's fantastic!! It gets really toasty, really fast. There's no dishwasher anymore, but we've been pretty good about keeping up with the dishes. We're also still trying to unpack and organize everything, but it's mostly done. There is a TON of closet space here, and we have a second room for our bikes. No more crowding up the living room! Now I just have to get my Halloween decorations put up... There are a TON of kids here! It's so weird. Everyone says its going to make me want to have babies, but to be honest, I'm pretty sure it's already having the opposite effect.

And, that's pretty much the most exciting thing in our life right now. Hope you enjoyed!

2 comments:

MeganandClaudy said...

YEA! Congrats on getting out of the AWEFUL complex! You should go on a rant...to the off campus housing office. I've already filed a complaint and they said if they get enough they could pull their approved status, so you and anyone else you know should put that baby in writing!
Where did you end up moving to? My ward is the same...some people have FOUR kids...I'm like isn't it time to grow up and move to a family ward? I'm so mean. I'm glad I'm not the only one having the opposite affect, I'm like...yea...not right now! :) Enjoy the new place and congrats!!!

Cait said...

haha Chase are in a ward with TONS of kids right now (4 separate nurseries)! And everytime we're in Sacrament Chase always asks if I'm sure we want to have kids, EVER. Its pretty funny.