12.22.2008

Can't Stop Now

I am... hungry.
I want... it to be Christmas.
I hear... "Clocks" by Coldplay, and my cell phone ringing...
I never... make the bed.
I wonder... what my future will be.
I always... sit cross-legged.
I usually... take a nap every Sunday.
I search... for ways to make people happy.
I am not... going to stay in Utah any longer than necessary.
I dance... when I'm feelin' groovy.
I sing... whenever I know the words, and sometimes when I don't.
I wish... I lived in a house.
I dislike... mean customers.
I rarely... hide my feelings, unless I'm at work, and the customer "is always right."
I cry... when I'm hormonal, mad, or hungry.
I jump... to catch runaway balloons at the store.
I fear... driving in snow, which I have to do today.
I have... a fun job.
I should... go eat lunch.
I dream... the most random dreams ever! seriously.
I need... to send presents to my familia.
I love... my husband, my family, and my life.

I tag Cait, Jessie, and Ashley.

1 comment:

tdyhtrfyhrt;hjr said...

YAY! I love being tagged! :)